Picking Up Speed
Wow, I'm relieved to know that I created a working web page, and that the Wednesday night presentation went well. The Live Classroom was a great experience. The projects that I viewed were very good, and I was particularly impressed with Tanya's TOEFL Test Preparation Resources.
I am thankful for a terrific work partner in Seth. We were able to practice in the Live Classroom on Tuesday night and worked out the bugs. It also gave us a chance to get to know one another a little better.
Now I look forward to the time when I will be using the finished (but always a "work in progress") web page with the students , teachers, and parents at my school. It will be the fulfillment of a plan I had back in 2004, but did not yet have the skills to accomplish. I love it when a plan comes together!
I am thankful for a terrific work partner in Seth. We were able to practice in the Live Classroom on Tuesday night and worked out the bugs. It also gave us a chance to get to know one another a little better.
Now I look forward to the time when I will be using the finished (but always a "work in progress") web page with the students , teachers, and parents at my school. It will be the fulfillment of a plan I had back in 2004, but did not yet have the skills to accomplish. I love it when a plan comes together!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home